What kind of vehicles does CPI cover?
The CPI Program insures commercial vehicles used for business, in classifications 1 through 8. Vehicles covered include:
- Box trucks
- Bucket trucks
- Cargo vans
- Cement trucks
- Construction vehicles
- Delivery vans
- Dump trucks
- Flatbed trucks
- Furniture trucks
- Rack trucks
- Step vans
What does coverage include?
The CPI Program includes the coverage you need to satisfy the terms of your finance agreement or lease.
Physical damage coverage.
If your agreement is a lease, CPI includes liability coverage to protect your lessor against third-party claims or judgements.
What's Not Covered?
Causes of loss which are not covered by the CPI Program include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Dishonest or criminal acts by a customer or a customer's authorized representative
- Mechanical breakdown and/or wear and tear
- Military or governmental action, or war
- Nuclear reaction, radiation, or radioactive contamination
- Rust or corrosion
- Contamination or pollution
- Seizure or confiscation of equipment by order of any civil authority